We are permanently looking for excellence professionals. In addition to the cases where we initiate a recruitment process for a specific position, all spontaneous applications submitted to us are duly analysed and considered.
The strengthening of our lawyers’ team depends on the needs of our firm at a given moment. In any circumstance, we look for professionals with a first-class theoretical background, with appropriate professional experience in the practice area concerned and, preferably, with good knowledge of foreign languages.
In the case of trainee lawyers, the exemplary academic background, the ability to apply in practice the theoretical knowledge acquired during education and the capacity to maintain a good relationship with colleagues and clients are all decisive factors. We value the knowledge of foreign languages, being the fluency in English essential.
Any spontaneous application may be submitted by filling in the following form. We guarantee the absolute confidentiality of the application, as well as the processing of the data exclusively for recruitment purposes.
In our traineeship programs we make the commitment of offering:
- Full support during all internship and active participation in meetings with clients, court proceedings and other legal acts.
- Real perspective of being offered a position in our lawyers’ team after successfully finishing the internship period.
- Flexibility to coordinate the internship with other training, namely masters, LLMs, doctorates or language lessons.
- Full integration in our team.
- Excellent work environment.